Monitor the local storage utilization of backed-up computers, VMware servers, and network shares.
You can view the storage utilization details of all your backups on the Statistics page.
To view storage utilization details,
- Connect to IDrive BMR device interface.
- Click Statistics on the RHS menu.
- The Storage insight tab displays the total storage utilized by Computers, VMware servers, and the Network shares in the respective sections. The sections for computers and VMware servers display the total actual storage utilized, storage utilized by the backups, and the number of virtual instances and file restore paths.
The Storage section gives a summary of the local storage utilized by computers, VMware machines, and network shares.
The Backup statistics tab provides details such as backup size, the availability of one more restore path and/or virtual instance, and the availability of a cloud repository. It also allows you to view and manage the recovery points of the machine/share.
To view this information,
- Connect to the IDrive BMR device interface.
- Navigate to Statistics > Storage insight > Backup statistics.
View respective backup/data details under Computers, VMware servers, and Network shares tabs.
- Click corresponding to a machine/share to view and manage the recovery points.