Perform various administrative functions on behalf of your client companies by remotely accessing the client's IDrive BMR devices. You can access all the IDrive BMR devices associated with your client companies from any external network via the remote manage feature.
Guide client to enable partner manage feature
To manage a client’s IDrive BMR devices, guide them to enable the partner manage feature on these devices.
Instruct the client to,
- Connect to their IDrive BMR device.
- Go to Settings > Control Panel > Partner Manage.
- Move the toggle to read Enabled to allow remote access to the device by the partner.
The client may at any time disable the access using this feature.
Remotely access and manage client devices
To remotely access a client device’s interface,
- Sign in to the IDrive BMR partner portal.
- Go to User Reports > IDrive® BMR on the LHS menu.
- Click the client company name under User Report. The list of devices associated with the specific client company appears.
- Click the required IDrive BMR device to view the device dashboard.
The device dashboard will be displayed. Here you can monitor the device settings and operations. You can also export backup and storage reports.
- Click Remote Manage at the top right corner.
- A browser-based access to the device interface is launched via a new tab.
From here, you can administer local backups, view logs, manage device settings, perform cloud replication, create virtual instances, monitor the health of the devices, and more.