The User Report section in the IDrive BMR reports page displays all the IDrive BMR referrals/client company names and details of associated IDrive BMR devices. You can view the number of devices and backups along with the health status of the devices here.
To access the user reports,
- Sign in to the IDrive BMR partner portal.
- Click User Reports.
- Go to the IDrive® BMR tab. The IDrive BMR reports will be displayed.
You can view the User Report section at the lower part of the dashboard.
Manage IDrive BMR devices for the client company
To view the client company page with all their devices and associated backup details, click a company name.
The client company page will be displayed with all their IDrive BMR devices.
- Monitor the number of PCs, virtual machines, and NAS and iSCSI shares backed-up to the device; and the number of PCs and virtual machines with a backup repository on the cloud.
- View the date and time of the latest activity; hover over the activity time for device and operation details.
- Track the health of all the client company devices.
- Click to view alarms for the device.
- Click corresponding to a device to manage the device via the dashboard, view backup statistics, monitor active alarms, and remotely access the device.
You can also click an IDrive BMR device name and navigate to the device dashboard.