Enable two-factor authentication
The two-factor authentication process enhances the security of your account and prevents access by unauthorized parties. Once two-factor authentication is enabled, in addition to your password you will need to enter a verification code received on your registered email address, phone number, or Time-based OTP authenticator app, while signing in to IDrive BMR web console.
To enable two-factor authentication,
- Sign in to IDrive BMR web console.
- Click on the top right and select Two-factor Authentication.
- Click Enable.
- Select Email Address, Phone Number, or Time-based OTP authentication as your preferred method of receiving the one-time verification code and click Confirm. If you have chosen Phone Number, enter the same and click Send Code.
- Enter the verification code sent to your registered email address or phone number and click Verify & Enable. A message is displayed to indicate two-factor authentication is successfully enabled.
Sign in after enabling two-factor authentication
To sign in after two-factor authentication is enabled with an email address or phone number,
- On the sign-in screen, enter your username and password and click Sign in. You will be prompted to enter a verification code sent to your registered email address or phone number.
- Enter the code.
- Click Verify.