Retrieve data transferred to the cloud via IDrive BMR Express
You can retrieve data transferred to the cloud via IDrive BMR Express. IDrive BMR Express™ helps you to restore data backups from your cloud account via physical shipment of a temporary storage device on request.
To request Express restore,
- Sign in to your IDrive BMR web console.
- Click corresponding to the required IDrive BMR device and select Express Restore. The Express Restore screen is displayed for the selected device.
- Under Choose what to restore, select the backups of the computers and virtual machines for restore.
- Provide the contact information and shipping address in the respective sections.
- Check I agree to the terms of the Hard Drive Shipment agreement. checkbox, and click Submit Request.
Note: Temporary hard drive will be selected depending on the amount of data requested.
Restore data received via IDrive BMR Express device
The data shared via the IDrive BMR Express device can be restored in two ways, depending on your requirements:
- Perform files/folder-level restore if you only need certain files from the backup.
- Restore the entire system using IDrive BMR’s bare-metal restore functionality.
Contact support once you receive the Express device for restore. Our technical team will assist you with your preferred choice of data recovery.