IDrive BMR Express helps you transfer bulk data stored on the IDrive BMR device to your cloud account quickly without choking the local network, using physical shipment of a temporary storage device. Data backed up to the IDrive BMR Express device will be encrypted using the same default or private key configured on your IDrive BMR device.
This service is available only within the USA and is free once per year. All subsequent requests will be charged.
- Data to the cloud cannot be transferred via cloud replication, while cloud seeding is in progress. All your data transfers, including scheduled transfers to the cloud, will resume once cloud seeding is completed.
- After the Express transfer is completed, you can schedule your cloud replications to maintain an updated cloud repository of your local backups.
Place order for the IDrive BMR Express device
You need to fill out the shipment form on the web console to place an order for the IDrive BMR Express device. Our team will contact you and provide a quote, if required, after you place the order.
To place an order,
- If you are connected to the IDrive BMR device interface, go to Cloud Replication > Cloud seeding > Shipment Form. A new tab will open with the sign-in page for the IDrive BMR web console.
Alternatively, you can directly sign in to the IDrive BMR web console.
- Click the IDrive BMR Express™ tab. This will open the Express Backup page.
- Select data size from the Size of data to be transferred dropdown.
- Specify the exact size of data in the Special Request / Comments field, if you have selected More than 20TB from the drop-down menu.
- Provide your contact information and shipping details in the respective sections.
- Go through the shipment agreement and accept the same.
- Click Place An Order.
Once your request is received, we will ship the device to you with all the required accessories and information. It may take up to a week or less to ship the device to you depending on your location.
Follow the set of instructions to transfer the local backups from your IDrive BMR device to the IDrive BMR Express device and send it back to us. Our technical team will upload the data to your cloud account.